Grumpy Balls Grumpy Balls

cool concept. the ckick is a little sluggish.. seems like the timing is off a bit, but it could be me... I'm always surprised where the ball is when I click, thinking it should be closer.. so I'm not too sure about the smoothness of the graphics...

the music is too compressed, mono, and WAY too short and repetitive..

sound design is not so great either, I would like to hear some better fx...

other than that, if you create some back story or other story device you could have a winner here... instead of numbers do something else that puts together some puzzle in an overall story and dress it up... would be a big hit!

Buggy GP Buggy GP

clicked PLAY link and it brought me off site and got a URL error... ugh..

School Girl Adventure School Girl Adventure

tired concept... but I might be biased, I don't really like platformers, but I will play them if they have something original about them, or something clever in the design. this title doesn't pass my tests. And can we please have some Stereo Audio!?!

Campaign Race Campaign Race

meh.. not really original..like "Trials" but not even close... but I do like that you are racing opposed to just trying to beat a time...the music is yuck (sorry!).. what's with all these games having mono compressed music... don't you know that stereo audio adds to a game experience?? and get someone to help you loop music! bad implementation there..

Lost Probe Lost Probe

awesome game mechanics... original game concept and design... horrible audio, overly compressed sounds super cheap and takes away from the experience. Also the music is boring and totally doesn't work. But I love the simplicity of the game and the difficulty progress and upgrade ability... well done!

Shotgunner Shotgunner

I like the camera movement... that's about it!

Super Mechs Super Mechs

awesome... love it.. my only criticism would be the menu system is a little confusing.. otherwise a great and very fun game...

Pit Demon Fighter Pit Demon Fighter

meh... controls are sluggish and the view is too close up...otherwise could be good with some tweaks. damn good for 5 hours!